Synology AlarmClock writes its own log file, that helps better understand the causes of errors.
It is written to system log folder – /var/log/alarmclock.log
In the new version (1.18) was added the ability to receive this log file directly from Synology AlarmClock window.
How to use:
- Press the [Settings] button on the toolbar
- The settings window will open
- Select the tab “Debug”
- Press button [Get log file]
- In the browser’s new tab the contents of the log file will open
- You can copy it and send to the developer to help in the analysis of errors