[Resolved] Serial number is missing

Home Forums Synology Alarm Clock Serial number is missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kabele.petr
    Participant

My alarm has stopped working. I am attaching a photo where you can see that the license cannot be verified because it is a gray box of the serial number. I read on the forum that this can cause two-step verification. Even after its abolition, the problem persists. So I don’t know what to do next.
    Health Petr K

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sergei Parfenov
    Keymaster

Hello
    it seems that you have cleared account settings on the Account tab.
    * see http://www.nasalarmclock.com/synology/description/mainsettings/ – how to set up an account for the program to run,
    * enter valid account,
    * save settings,
    * close the settings window,
    * wait until the orange bar in the main window disappears, if you entered the account correctly
    * and then open the settings window again and make sure that the serial number and license are displayed correctly

kabele.petr
    Participant

Hello
    So I figured it out. The error was still in two-step verification. After the cancellation, it was still necessary to reset the authorization for two-phase verification for the two-phase authentication option. Thank you for your effort and help. Maybe it will help someone else. Now everything is fine and the alarm clock wakes up again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kabele.petr
    Participant

I do not recommend installing the software. He was unreliable from the beginning, sometimes waking up, sometimes not. I did not receive the license key automatically generated, I had to get it only upon request from the author. The alarm clock worked unreliable for a while. After setting up 2-step verification to log in to NAS, Synology stopped working completely. At the same time, the author knows very well that he does not work with two-phase verification and does nothing about it. It is the software of the aggressor’s developing state, which by its actions has recently proved that it cannot be trusted. I don’t want any software on the NAS that I can’t trust. I uninstalled the software and I never want to have anything at home that comes from Russia. I hate all the Russian occupiers who occupied us in 1968. I remember my frightened parents very well after the occupation at that time. As can be seen, Russia has not changed since then. They have the same future as Germany after World War II. Karma is free. You get asshole just like in Afghanistan.

Sergei Parfenov
    Keymaster

Hello
    Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get the alarmclock to work with two factor authentication.
    if two factor authentication is important to you, you can uninstall the program and request a refund for the license in paypal.

Sergei

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.