[Support request] NAS during two-phase verification

Home Forums Synology Alarm Clock NAS during two-phase verification

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kabele.petr
    Participant

I bought and used the software. I wasn’t completely happy with that, because sometimes the alarm clock woke up and sometimes it didn’t. I also did not receive a license number immediately after payment. I only got it at the developer’s request. However, the biggest mistake of the program is that it does not work on NAS during two-phase verification, which the author does not solve at all. So I have a choice. Either an unsecured NAS or an unreliable alarm clock. For me, the choice is clear. Nowadays, when a hacker can encrypt a NAS and demand money, security is more important to me. I wonder if the author of the program intends to solve this problem. The program has been outdated in this for six years and nothing is happening. At the same time, the author knows about it and does nothing. He just gets paid. I uninstalled the program even though I paid for it. And I’m waiting for the creator of the program to react to it. In my opinion, it would be polite to either fix the program or stop offering it for sale in this form. It smells a little misleading to the consumer. In our country, the police are dealing with it, in the author’s country it is probably normal.

Sergei Parfenov
    Keymaster

Hello
    Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get the alarmclock to work with two factor authentication.
    if two factor authentication is important to you, you can uninstall the program and request a refund for the license in paypal.

Sergei

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.