[Support request] Error in Audiostation.py


Home Forums Synology Alarm Clock Error in Audiostation.py

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #4255
    Jose
    Participant

    Hello there.

    Since the latest updates to DSM, the Alarm Clock stopped working.
    I selected the “Play & Wait” option on the scheduler. I notice that the playlist is loaded but the play doesn’t occurs.
    The main error in the log is an error on the file audiostation.py, apparently.

    Screenshots and log in attach.

    Cheers!

    Sequeira

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #4292
    Terry
    Participant

    Have the same error, looks like Alarm cant get a list of DLNA devices. No idea how it can be fixed.

    #4336
    Terry
    Participant

    Alarm went off this morning and error seems to have disappeared. Not that I changed anything.

    #4442
    Jose
    Participant

    I fixed this error accidentally. I reinstalled the package and created a new rule in Google Chrome and it works.
    Probably the error appears when Safari or the iOS app is used. I noticed that the iOS app doesn’t have the “Turn on player” option, and it might screw the alarm rule, because it doesn’t pass that parameter. Safari might not be working correctly so I suggest to use only Google Chrome to edit the rules.

    #4452
    Terry
    Participant

    I noticed also that the iOS app doesnt have that option. My speaker seems to work best when it is turned to ‘no’ and the iOS app will blank this setting which seems to create problems. I have no fully tested it but seems to be a(nother) problem.

    #4466
    Jose
    Participant

    Bad news. The error is happening again. Some data is not being correctly passed into the audiostation.py

    getPlayersItems
    players = playersData[‘data’][‘players’]
    KeyError: ‘data’

    Cheers.

    #5151
    Terry
    Participant

    I had this error come up again. Its related to the inability of NAS Alarm being able to find the devices to play on ie remote speaker. When it occurred I opened the alarm and the scheduled item in question and what I noticed was that I was unable to change the device, in fact no other available devices were shown. I opened audiostation and similarly there were no available devices. A quick fix for this is to restart audiostation through package centre. I still dont know why this occurs or how as there is nothing happening either on the NAS or in NAS Alarm that I can think of to cause it but it appears more likely to be an issue with Audiostation rather than NAS Alarm.

    #5153
    Jose
    Participant

    It’s related to the Alarm Clock, Terry.
    If you rollback the Alarm Clock to the previous version, all works fine.
    That’s what I did until an update fix.

    Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.